Digital Color Proofing for Remote Teams
color, Inc., creator of Remote Director, the #1 digital color proofing system worldwide, announces its participation in a webinar that addresses the issues facing remote teams in proofing color critical print jobs. On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 2 pm EST, ICScolor will have Dan Caldwell, President, and Vicki Blake, Vice President Business Development, discuss the current state of analog hard copy proofing and how this process is moving to digital proofing.
Sponsored by the Color Management Group, this 30-minute session will discuss the new realities of proofing by remote teams brought on by the COVID pandemic. For some in the print production supply chain, this is a new reality, while others have been doing it for years. This webinar will discuss the unique challenges in a creative workflow where proofing color is critical.
Closing the Loop on Digital Color Proofing
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• How do we ensure that color is consistent in multiple locations?
• Is everyone looking at the same version?
• Do I have all the feedback from everyone that I need?
• How can we be quicker and more efficient?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Brand Owners
• Packaging Converters
• Pre-media Companies
• The ability to learn from your home
• A link to view the information provided afterward
• Knowledge that will last a lifetime
Remote Director goes from think to ink